Date: 2023-05-04 | create | ctech | projects
TimeDrip is visualizes time spent watching it.
- As you watch, timespent is logged
- TimeSpent is visualized on globe at its approximate location
- Black means time spent has been logged, red means active time spent being logged (~watching live)
Where to find it
Live now at timedrip.xyz
How it's Built
Built with CloudSeed as per usual.
- Frontend - SvelteKit with Threejs
- Backend - F# / Giraffe and .NET
_Related: Build a simple F# web API with Giraffe
- Lots of caching / queueing - I want this thing to be like an embodiment of a Monolith which means it should be able to withstand quite a lot over a long period of time with very little effort. So I super overengineered it to limit e2e load via in memory caches and queues. Fun study of concurrent w F#.