How to Copy and Paste in Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile
**Problem: **I’ve downloaded Autodesk Sketchbook app for my tablet, but I can’t figure out how to Copy + Paste. I would’ve figured this was a standard function in any digital art platform. How do I do it?
**Solution: **In order to copy and paste, you need to be able to select items – unless you’re going for entire layers.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to Copying and Pasting inside the app:
- Choose the Selection tool from the toolbar!
- Select the section of image you want to copy
- Tap on the layer in which the selection is held. One tap is sufficient to open the layer menu. Here, you see a variety of options. Click Copy on the layer with the selection, then navigate to the layer you want to paste into and repeat the process using Paste.
- Once pasted, a new action window will appear, allowing you to modify your newly-pasted layer.
- Copy and Paste to your heart’s content.